Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Hardest Part is Getting Started

Hi friends!

I'm finally starting the blog I've talked about creating for so long now. I don't know if anyone will read it or care about it (besides my Dad - hey Pops!), but I want a journal of my travels, and hopefully this will allow me to virtually bring all of you on my journeys with me! Those of you that know me will certainly not question the blog's title - "WWW" or "trip dubs" for short, because I'm gangsta like that ;)

A year ago, I was having an entire goodbye summer in sunny California with some of the best friends in the world. I was starting a new job and getting ready to trade in those amazing friends and the perfect weather for London's rain and total anonymity.






Now, I "live" in London, but I'm in a different country so often that it's not really fair to say that :)

Photo from my first few weeks in London, taken on a run along the Thames River

I'm not a fan of selfies, I mostly travel alone, and most of my photos are taken from my phone because it's always with me. I'm trying to learn photography, but it's going slowly and I procrastinate a lot. I also don't have a ton of time to write (even though it's something I enjoy), so sometimes posts will just be of my [crappy] pictures, but hopefully that 1% of good photos and all the cool places I get to see will make it worth your time!



2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great start to your soon-to-be nearly world famous travel blog, and this from an of course totally unbiased observer. The photos are great, really loved the one of the bridge over the River Thames. Keep the photos coming please, I'm mildly interested in what my Eldest Offspring is up to....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I'm still getting the hang of using Blogger and have lost a few drafts, but hopefully it gets easier!

      Delete